In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, you are entitled to a seven-day waiting period from the day after the goods arrive. But please note: the hesitation period is not a trial period, the returned goods must be returned to the original state (must be returned to the original state when the goods arrived) and kept in a complete package (including the product body, accessories, gifts, warranty, original packaging and all The integrity of the accompanying documents or data), do not miss any accessories or damage the original box, if necessary expenses such as refurbishment costs, will be borne by you, and there are no restrictions on unconditional returns.
During the production process, Lazervida will rigorously test the product to ensure the quality and reliability of the product before shipment. In some cases, however, the product may not perform as expected. If there is any failure, please contact the customer service department to find out the main cause of the failure.
Before applying for technical service, please confirm that your product has been installed and used correctly according to the instructions in the manual and instruction center.
Scope of Warranty
1. The warranty is limited to the product body (excluding consumables such as laser glasses, tweezers, screws, pressing blocks, wrenches, trial engraving plates, manuals, and outer box packaging).
2. The product must be purchased through an authorized channel of Lazervida, and the warranty rights are non-transferable.
3. Users need to provide the following information to exercise warranty rights.
a. Provide the machine serial number.
b. Relevant proof of purchase.
c. Technical troubleshooting records with the support department.
4. During the warranty period, Lazervida provides the following services, and the replacement of parts will not affect or extend the warranty rights.
a. Online customer service support.
b. Provide parts (including shipping costs) and assist users to replace them by themselves through online customer service.
The warranty date is calculated from the date of shipment
. The warranty period of the product is calculated from the date of shipment of the product. Consumables are not covered by the warranty. For the warranty period of each product, please refer to the information below;
Goggles: under normal wear and tear of consumables, Warranty not applicable
Tweezers: normal wear and tear of consumables, not covered by warranty
Screws: normal wear and tear of consumables, not covered by warranty
Clamp: normal wear and tear of consumables, not covered by warranty
Wrench: normal wear and tear of consumables Under normal wear and tear, not applicable to warranty terms
Pulley: Under normal wear and tear of consumables, not applicable to warranty terms
Belt: Under normal wear and tear of consumables, not applicable to warranty terms
Trial engraving plate: Under normal wear and tear of consumables, not applicable to warranty
terms : Under normal wear and tear of consumables, the warranty terms are not applicable.
Outer packing: under normal wear and tear of consumables, the warranty terms are not applicable.
USB cable: One year free warranty
from the date of shipment. Provide one-year free warranty
Laser head: From the date of shipment, provide one-year free warranty
1. Lazervida will continue to provide online technical support services
2. If Lazervida needs to replace parts, the user will be responsible for all shipping and parts costs after the warranty date.
Lazervida has done its best to provide correct information, so we will not be liable for damage to components or the product itself due to errors or omissions by consumers, nor for damage not caused by the product itself.
Lazervida is not responsible for the warranty in the following situations:
1. Accident, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake, improper use (such as: use of dangerous materials that are not recommended by official or Lazervida professionals. If you have any doubts about the material you want to operate, please click Hazardous materials see further) or other external causes of damage.
2. Damage caused by operation of the product outside the range of use permitted or intended by Lazervida.
3. Products or components whose functions or performance have not been authorized by Lazervida.
4. Decorative damage, including but not limited to scratches, edge lines and
plastic damage, which do not affect the function of the product or seriously affect the use of the product.